Order one size SMALLER than you normally wear.
For more sizing help, click HERE.
The Drops 2.0 are our most popular shoe, and was designed based on feedback from our customers, gyms, and pro-athletes. The minimalist sole & wide toe box help develop proper technique and allow feet to truly feel the ground to achieve maximum contact for precisions and balance. At just over a pound per pair, the shoes are so light and flexible; they feel like wearing nothing at all. And the Drops 2.0 feature the best "out of the box" grip on the market. Just run your hands across the bottom of this shoe and you will feel it is ready to run up walls and hit rails...there is no scuffing or wearing down of tread necessary. Beginners learn how to land without excessive cushioning, and advanced traceurs and ninja warriors will fly with one of the lightest shoes on the market. Because of the increased heel cushioning these shoes have a greater heel to toe ratio on the outer sole than the original Drops. Consequently they are close but NOT entirely zero drop.
Drops 2.0 Improvements:
- A slightly thicker sole to extend the life of the shoe.
- Extended grip over toe & heel to prevent separation of the sole.
- Stronger glue AND stitching for increased durability of sole and grip.
- Reinforced stitching on the shoe uppers
- Flat laces that better hold their knots as you fly.
If we are out of your size CLICK HERE for a great deal.