Important! Because of the wide styling of the Drops, they tend to run big, please order a size SMALLER what you normally wear.
The Drops have been our most popular shoes since their debut in 2016. The minimalist sole & wide toe box help develop proper technique and allow feet to truly feel the ground to achieve maximum contact for precisions and balance. At just over a pound per pair, the shoes are so light and flexible; they feel like wearing nothing at all. Lastly, the Drops feature the best "out of the box" grip on the market. Just run your hands across the bottom of this shoe and you will feel it is ready to run up walls and hit rails...there is no scuffing or wearing down of tread necessary. Beginners learn how to land without excessive cushioning, and advanced traceurs and ninja warriors will fly with one of the lightest shoes on the market.
We listened! Based on feedback from our customers, gyms, and pro-athletes, we’ve made dramatic improvements to the Drops 2.0.
Drops 2.0 Improvements:
- A slightly thicker sole to extend the life of the shoe.
- Extended grip over toe & heel to prevent separation of the sole.
- Stronger glue AND stitching for increased durability of sole and grip.
- Reinforced stitching on the shoe uppers
- Flat laces that better hold their knots as you fly.
IMPORTANT! Because of the wide styling of the Drops, they tend to run big, please order a size SMALLER what you normally wear.